SB 690 RE-CAP
The Illinois legislature passed this gaming expansion bill last spring and included several important amendments to the Video Gaming Act. Key outcomes of this Legislation include:
- The ability to install up to 6 video gaming terminals (“VGTs”) in a licensed establishment
- Increased limits on amounts wagered and won on a single play
- Introduction of in-location bonus jackpots up to $10K
- The ability to perform remote supervision of RAM clear, installs, swaps, etc.
- The ability to install up to 10 VGTs at LARGE Truck stops
- Inclusion of $1 credit denomination
- A significant yet manageable tax increase phased in over 2 years.
Here is a link to the full bill: